How energy efficiency is improved
Accurate recording of room temperature in pneumatic installations for optimal control of HVAC systems.
Areas of application
Continuous pneumatic measurement and/or control of room temperature in combination with pneumatic control equipment (Centair).
- Part of the Centair family of systems
- Conversion of room temperature into a standard 0.2 to 1.0 bar pneumatic signal
- Lid in thermoplastic with grey/white frame (RAL 9002) and pure-white front panel (RAL 9010)
- Compressed-air connection on plug nipple for flexible plastic hose int. ø 4 mm
- Complies with directive 97/23/EC Art. 3.3 on pressure equipment
- Supply pressure 1.3 bar ± 0.1
- Nozzle/ball system
- Linearity of output signal <2%