How energy efficiency is improved
Accurate recording of temperature in pneumatic installations for optimal control of HVAC systems.
Areas of application
Measurement and/or control of average temperature value in air ducts in combination with pneumatic control equipment (Centair).
- Part of the Centair family of systems
- Capillary tube filled with expansion fluid (10 m long)
- Conversion of temperature into a standard 0.2 to 1.0 bar pneumatic signal
- Complies with directive 97/23/EC Art. 3.3 on pressure equipment
- Supply pressure 1.3 bar ± 0.1
- Nozzle/ball system
- Linearity of output signal <2%