How energy efficiency is improved
Enables the demand-led control of the air volume in laboratory fume cupboards.
Areas of application
Creation of VAV systems for fume cupboards, can be used especially in potentially explosive areas in zone 1 II 2 G T6, in combination with the RLP 100 F123 pneumatic volume-flow controller.
- Continuous output signal is specified as command variable to the volume flow controller
- Installation preferably to be on counterweight of laboratory fume cupboard sash
- Conformity tested as per EN 13463-1 and EN 1127-1 (Ex zone 1 II 2 G T6)
- Compressed-air connections with Rp 1/8" female thread
- Long-term-stable stainless steel spring
- Supply pressure 1.3 bar ± 0.1
- Measuring ranges up to 2 m possible for free-standing fume cupboards
- Linearity 2%