How energy efficiency is improved
Accurate recording of temperature in pneumatic installations for optimal control of HVAC systems.
Areas of application
Pneumatic measurement and/or control of outside temperature in combination with pneumatic control equipment (Centair).
- Part of the Centair family of systems
- Capillary tube and cartridge filled with expansion fluid
- Conversion of temperature into a standard 0.2 to 1.0 bar pneumatic signal
- Supply pressure 1.3 bar ± 0.1
- Nozzle/ball system
- Linearity of output signal <2%